We are looking for an embedded engineer to join our team and significantly expand our company’s innovation using their skillset to tackle problems in IoT solution development. As an embedded engineer, they will be responsible for designing and developing software modules used in embedded connectivity products. Additionally, they will interface hardware using technologies such as embedded microprocessors, Ethernet, cellular modems (LTE, 5G, etc.), and Bluetooth / WiFi chipsets with GPS/GNSS technology.
No. of positions: 1
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of embedded software.
- Develop IoT solutions using WiFi, BLE, I2C, and SPI.
- Work with the test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage; investigate and fix bugs.
- Design analogue and digital circuits for low-power battery-powered and high-power systems.
- Uphold hardware design standards and methodologies.
- Realise complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware/ software solutions.
- Document design specifications and implementation details of the overall system.
- Collaborate with other team members (including both hardware and firmware) to agree on system designs, interfaces, protocols, etc.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics engineering, or a comparable degree.
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of embedded circuit development.
- Excellent knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit design.
- Hands-on experience with RF electronics or GSM, GPRS, WiFi, BLE, Zigbee etc.
- Solid programming skills.
- Familiarity with hardware protocols including USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Experience with microcontrollers (for example, ESP, raspberry pi, Microchip, etc.).
- Proficiency in C, C++ and python programming languages.
- Should be familiar with circuit analysis. Experience using DSO, function generators, etc.
- Strong knowledge of hardware architecture such as ARM, etc.
- Knowledge of high-speed serial networks.
- Experience with OS platforms such as Embedded C, and RTOS.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about Dhi Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Read about your core responsibilities and previous projects.
- Be dedicated to applying the knowledge you have gathered and consciously acquire the knowledge where you lack it.
- Share information with your colleagues and also learn from them.
- Build fabulous products and through that a fabulous company