www.dhienergy.org is a property of the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited established under the laws of India, having its registered office at 401-A, G T Arcade, B T Kawade Road, Ghorpadi, Pune 411001.
The term “Dhi, Company, We, Us and Our” refers to Dhi Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
The term “Dhi Energy Website” refers to the www.dhienergy.org or Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited mobile application or any other digital medium and other offline sources.
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the www.dhienergy.org
The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or entity that controls such person, or an entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly or in the case of a natural person, any relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
The term “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Websites and maintained by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited in an accessible form. Examples of personal information include your name, your postal address and your telephone number.
The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited whether on the Website or otherwise.
INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Contact information: We might collect your;
- Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product/service. We NEVER collect your credit/debit card number or credit/debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit/debit card on our website. Credit/Debit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
- Information you post: We collect the information you post in a public space on our Website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding the application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
- Stored information and files: Dhi Energy Solutions mobile application may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the application to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the application to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees. If you are a partner company, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of the Dhi Website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information: If you use Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION: We collect information directly from you:
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like for collecting information about your usage of our website
- We get information about you from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customised audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are a partner company, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users. We collect information directly from you when you register on Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website. We also collect information if you post a comment on Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to abide by the contracts: We might use the information you provide to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for rendering services we offer.
- We use the information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customise your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your preferences. We might also use your information to understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalising content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries and to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns. If you are a partner company, we may use the information to track the progress of your service to our customers.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
- We use the information for security purposes: We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website.
- We use the information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products or enrol you in our newsletter. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or purchase of our product.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law: We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information are not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- We analyse the log files of our Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SHARING/ DISCLOSURE/DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRTY PARTIES:
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyse and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments. We may also use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organising sweepstakes for us. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provides us with various services. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies. When you place a request to order through the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website, your information is provided to us and to the vendors with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online order processing, we provide your information to those vendors in a similar manner as if you had made a goods/products/food order directly with the vendors. If you provide a mobile phone number, Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited may send you text messages regarding the order’s delivery status.
- We will share information with Other Users: If you are a delivery partner, we may share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), and tracking details with other users to provide them with the Services.
- We may share information for Internal Use or may share it with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may also share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined above) or affiliates for our internal business purposes.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing. We will tell you before we do this.
YOUR CONSENT: By using the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
DATA SECURITY PROTECTION: We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us. We use vault and tokenization services from third-party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic Websites. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited Website. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
EMAIL OPT-OUT: You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about 2 days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
GRIEVANCES OFFICER: In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made and applicable there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time with/without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to familiarise yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement governs your use of this website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’), Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited’s offer of Products and Services for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of Products and Services available on this Website. This Agreement includes and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referred to below. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited will/will not alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting of any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT:
In order to access our Resources/ Products and Services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources/ Products and Services. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your accounts. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources/ Products and Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources/ Products and Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources/ Products and Services, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources / Products and Services are located or connected, is strictly prohibited. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources / Products and Services is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorised activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES – TERMS OF OFFER:
This Website offers for sale certain Products and Services (hereinafter referred to as ‘Products and Services’). By placing an order for Products and Services through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
CUSTOMER SOLICITATION: Unless you notify our third-party call centre representatives or direct Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limitedsales representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations from Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited and it’s designated in house or third party call team(s).
OPT OUT PROCEDURE: We provide 3 easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive. You may also choose to opt-out, out via sending your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may send a written removal request to Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited sales representatives, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt-out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations from Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited & ADDRESS at 402, G T Arcade, B T Kawade Road, Ghorpadi, Pune 411001.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products and Services. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
TAXES: If you purchase any Products and Services, you will be responsible for paying the applicable taxes. (GST)
You acknowledge that any Content you submit may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited, at its discretion, including those it deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, or in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable, and you waive any moral rights (as that term is understood in copyright law) you may have in having the Content altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. By submitting Content to the Site, you hereby grant to Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited, its affiliates and related entities the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and licence to use, copy, exploit, modify, archive, store, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display all such Content in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You further grant Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with the reproduction or distribution of such Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate them into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you. Anything in this clause to the contrary notwithstanding, all such uses of the Content shall be attributable to you unless you indicate in writing at the time of posting the Content that you do not wish attribution. You understand and agree that we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for the inadvertent failure to attribute Content to you or the failure of any of our members to attribute Content to you. You understand and agree that others may use your Content and therefore licence all of our present and future site visitors and hereby grant to such site visitors an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use such Content, but only for their personal use. The limitations of such a licence are set forth below.
The Content posted by others on our websites is intended solely for your personal use. Accordingly, you may not use such Content in any form for any commercial purpose whatsoever or reproduce such Content except as specified below. In this regard, you may only make (a) one machine readable copy, (b) on backup copy and (c) one print copy of the pages in the web sites. You acknowledge and agree that all other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes. All other rights are reserved.
In addition to making Products and Services available, this Website also offers information and marketing materials. This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites, about (kind of information). Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by the intellectual property laws of India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorised use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, non-commercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Apart from those designated sections of our websites that provide for user submissions of Content, Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited, its affiliates and related entities do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited, its affiliates and related entities shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to the Site.
COPYRIGHT/ TRADEMARK: All content and materials available on www.dhienergy.org, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorised by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited.
All Content is protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site. If you have any questions about whether your Content is protected by copyright and the steps to take to secure a registration of a copyright in your Content you should consult with an attorney. To the extent that copyright protection exists in your Content, you will retain ownership of such copyright when you submit Content to our site, subject to certain licences granted to us and/or parties who wish to use your Content, as more particularly described herein.
The Content made available on the Site or in connection with the Services is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. Other than as expressly provided in this Agreement, no other use is permitted.
You may not modify, copy, frame, rearrange, distribute or redistribute, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any of the Content or any part of the Site, or remove or alter advertising, whether or not for payment or other consideration, without prior written permission from Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited. In exchange for the access provided to the Content, you agree that you will not remove, obstruct, modify or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of advertisements on the Site.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks owned by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited and by other information providers and third parties, none of which may be used in any manner unless approved, in advance and in writing, by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited.
Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this clause mentioned above should be directed to the appropriate Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited publisher; if you are unsure, please contact email@example.com.
Copyright Complaints: If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work;
- a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- your name and contact information, including telephone number and e-mail address; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- The contact information for notice of claims of copyright infringement is: firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF WEBSITE: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, not resell material on the Website, not engage, directly or indirectly, in the transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website.
LICENCE: By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited or the applicable third party (if third-party content is at issue).
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless a digital property of Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such an event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
POSTING: By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and licence to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited deems objectionable, in Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited‘s sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Your use of this website and/or Products and Services are at your sole risk. The website and Products and Services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the Products and Services or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or Products and Services (” Products and Services” include trial Products and Services.) Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited makes no warranty: that the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely. that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or that defects in products will be corrected. regarding any Products and Services purchased or obtained through the website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content / Products and Services and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling charges, for Products and Services purchased via this website. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement &/or Products and Services in any manner, including liabilities resulting from: the use or the inability to use the website content / Products and Services; the cost of procuring substitute content / Products and Services; any information obtained / Products and Services purchased or transactions entered into through the website; or any lost profits you allege.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In conjunction with the Limitation of Liability as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of Products and Services. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources / Products and Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
INDEMNIFICATION: You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; the Website content or your use of the Website content; the Products and Services or your use of the Products and Services (including Trial Products and Services); any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or any information or data you supplied to Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited.
When Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited to be a material breach of this Agreement. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited will have the right to participate in any defence by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content / Products and Services, with the counsel of Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited’s choice at its expense. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited will reasonably cooperate in any defence by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited against any claim, but you must receive Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited’s prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website / Products and Services.
AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND: BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.
FORCE MAJEURE: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, the act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, riots, an outbreak of pandemic, quarantine or boycott.
CESSATION OF OPERATION: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products and Services.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION: This website is controlled by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited from our offices located in the state of Pune, Maharashtra, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Pune, India, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Pune, India, without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any Products and Services through this site. Neither you nor prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in the State of Maharashtra , City Pune, India. By using this Website or ordering Products and Services, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement.
EFFECT OF WAIVER: The failure of Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
STATUTE OF LIMITATION: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products and Services or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose else be forever barred.
WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS: BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIM WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
TERMINATION: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products and Services. If your access to the Website is terminated, Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorised access to the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, to terminate it.
DOMESTIC USE: Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited makes no representation that the Website or Products and Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND: Cancellation of order is not possible once the payment has been made. No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited.
GUARANTEE: Unless otherwise expressed, Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited & expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, the fitness of content / Products and Services for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
CONTACT INFORMATION: If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at Dhi Energy Solutions Private Limited at 401-A, G T Arcade, B T Kawade Road, Ghorpadi, Pune 411001.